Hyperpigmentation is a clinical name for any uneven darkening of the skin. It is caused by excessive production of melanin, a pigment that gives skin its color. Many factors – external and internal –can contribute to skin discoloration.
External factors include sun exposure, pollution and inflammation.
Natural pigmentation levels can also differ due to genetics, ethnicity, race and hormones.
Regardless of the underlying causes, most people want a solution to restore their even skin tone.
Created from a proprietary blend of powerful ingredients, Lytera 2.0 Pigment Correcting Serum has been extensively researched and tested in 9 clinical studies across a diverse range of ethnicities and skin types. The advanced pigment correcting technology in Lytera 2.0 targets visible skin discoloration and prevents the appearance of new spots, restoring skin to its most beautiful shade of even.
- Tranexamic Acid helps correct the appearance of hyperpigmentation.
- Phenylethyl Resorcinol supports melanin balance to aid in minimizing the appearance of hyperpigmentation.
- Niacinamide & Tetrapeptide-30 prevent the appearance of new spots while visibly balancing skin tone.
- Marine extract Blend helps to correct and prevent the appearance of hyperpigmentation while supporting a healthy skin barrier.
- Phytic Acid enhances skin texture and promotes even-looking skin.
Lytera 2.0 has proven to provide noticeable improvements in the appearance of overall hyperpigmentation in as early as 2 weeks with progressively dramatic results at 12 weeks and beyond. It works well with all skin tones and types regardless of genetic makeup. Lytera 2.0 also helps to optimize results of multiple treatment approaches, including chemical peels, laser therapy, microdermabrasion, and prescription skincare products.